Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yantai Pictures

I have been negligent with my online postings but that’s just cause I’ve been so busy lately. I spent a week traveling for the October holiday and it's been busy since then.

I finally have some pictures to share. These are all taken in Yantai...


A picture of the campus where I teach, Yantai University.












The lake in the middle of campus.













The clock tower by the lake.













One of the student dorms. Either 6 or 8 people in a room and the showers are located in a different building. I'll never complain about my dorm life again!










The market outside of campus.













Yantai - A picture of the town from a lookout area that Barbara and I walked to.












All the boats waiting to go fishing.













Some of the many bright lights and billboards around town.












Zoom in and appreciate the saying on the little wooden sign. I see signs like this all the time that constantly crack me up.











This was one of the first places someone took me in Yantai. Everyone's very proud that they have one here. Evidently it only opened a few months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home